Humana Recertification

BeeSelective

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is it just me? Does anyone find the Humana module on supplemental guidance to be non-professional and degrading?

The comments in the "soccer" game are insulting IMO.:1frown::1frown::1frown:

Is it just me? Does anyone find the Humana module on supplemental guidance to be non-professional and degrading?

The comments in the "soccer" game are insulting IMO.:1frown::1frown::1frown:

My thoughts exactly. If I wan't to play a soccer game or a word game there plenty of apps for my phone for that. Seriously, just give me the information and let me take the test. Those modules took way longer then they needed to be!

Right with you on that! My 4 y/o might have liked the soccer game but I certainly did not. That module seemed like it took an eternity with those silly games mixed in

20140728_175920.jpg

Are you kidding?!?!? I haven't done Humana (or any for that matter) yet. I was not impressed with UHC/AARP's certifications in previous years. I felt the same way about them being unprofessional and it felt like they were talking down to us.

Somehow UHC shortened their certification to just short of tolerable. Still a real PITA but nowhere as bad as past year.

Humana thinks we all have the IQ of SAI so they have to teach down to his level.

Rick

I think that's called cheating. I heard that's grounds for a CMS sanction. (of your license!) That's goes for anyone who gives him the answers too!:nah:

Last edited:
To avoid all that those time wasting slides, just keep on hitting return on the bottom left side of the screen, when starting a new module. The modules will be recorded as "complete" without have to go through all the slides.

Back