Humana Reimbursing Ahip

superdave

Expert
Florida
Humana Medicare Recertification

AHIP Fees and Reimbursement
The new discounted charge for the 2015 AHIP training is $125.00 per registration when accessed via the Humana Agent Portal. The general fee for the 2015 AHIP training has increase to $175.00 per registration.
We value your partnership and will reimburse your testing fee under the following circumstances:
• you took the courses through the Humana Agent Portal, and
• you have successfully enrolled ten (10) MA OR forty (40) PDP January 2015 effective members – members must be accreted with CMS by March 6, 2015.
After completing the AHIP testing successfully you will have the option to purchase CE credits.

IMPORTANT: After printing your transcript certificate, don’t forget to “click” the “send my exam completion to Humana” button at the bottom of the page. If you have taken the AHIP testing through another carrier’s site, access AHIP again through the Humana agent portal and send the exam to Humana.

After completing the AHIP portion of testing and sending the transcript to Humana, you will continue on to complete the Humana portion of recertification

After completing the AHIP portion of testing and sending the transcript to Humana, you will continue on to complete the Humana portion of recertification

I did not have access to Humana portion of recertification
and when I called they said not till after july 15th

I did not have access to Humana portion of recertification
and when I called they said not till after july 15th

July 21st is the official day for Humana.:yes:

Back