Humana Will Be Contacting Medicare-eligible Group Members.

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
Humana will begin contacting Medicare eligible group members to provide assistance and education

Humana will begin directly outreaching to Medicare eligible group members starting the first week of May to discuss Medicare eligibility and potential options. This outreach will be conducted by our Medicare certified career and telesales agents and will include mail and outbound calls. The purpose of this outreach is to help educate Humana members who are eligible, or who may be thinking about enrolling in Medicare, and answer any questions they may have about the potential transition.

If you have any questions about this outreach program, contact your Humana Representative.

I don't think that this affects us directly since it says "group members", but I guess that it depends on the market that you're selling in.

I believe they contact any one under 65 who has a Humana plan. I helped someone recently enroll into an MAPD and they were being hounded by the Humana sales rep. He did not want the Humana MAPD but was being made to believe that it was the natural transition for him since he had their Obamacare plan.

I believe they contact any one under 65 who has a Humana plan. I helped someone recently enroll into an MAPD and they were being hounded by the Humana sales rep. He did not want the Humana MAPD but was being made to believe that it was the natural transition for him since he had their Obamacare plan.

If you aren't contacting your group and indy T65s about Medicare, you deserve to lose the business anyway.

If you aren't contacting your group and indy T65s about Medicare, you deserve to lose the business anyway.

and as a shareholder in healthcare companies i want them to call their under 65 members to convert to MA - except for my clients of course.

Last edited:
Back