I Am So Tired. . .

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
10+ hour days since October 15. 8+ appointments every day without break. And I even worked on Saturday- twice! (This is not normal- I barely work 6 hours a day the rest of the year.)

It wouldn't be so bad, but I have several benefits brokers who are sending me leads for folks coming off of group plans (Rates tripling!). I honestly couldn't tell you how many applications I've written. They are being faxed, emailed, dropped off and done in person.

For my existing clients, it's been a pretty quiet year.

My poor assistant had no idea what she was getting into!

I think I'm going to take a long vacation after AEP. :SLEEP:

10+ hour days since October 15. 8+ appointments every day without break. And I even worked on Saturday- twice! (This is not normal- I barely work 6 hours a day the rest of the year.) It wouldn't be so bad, but I have several benefits brokers who are sending me leads for folks coming off of group plans (Rates tripling!). I honestly couldn't tell you how many applications I've written. They are being faxed, emailed, dropped off and done in person. For my existing clients, it's been a pretty quiet year. My poor assistant had no idea what she was getting into! I think I'm going to take a long vacation after AEP. :SLEEP:
Stop whining. You don't see me bitch about my 4 hour days.

Rik

Back