I Need a Good Client Management Software

securityfirst

Hi Everyone, I currently have Your Insurance Office and honestly I really like it. But now that Frank is no longer with us I am going to have to upgrade ...any suggestions on an affordable easy to use option would be helpful, thanks.

Hi Everyone, I currently have Your Insurance Office and honestly I really like it. But now that Frank is no longer with us I am going to have to upgrade ...any suggestions on an affordable easy to use option would be helpful, thanks.

There's a thread on CRM that's pretty recent and has several reviews of different products. Just search CRM and it should come up. Good luck!

I've used Agency Bloc (high monthly cost) and this year switched to V-Tiger love their program and expanded options. Great monthly cost.

Zoho is good, I use an upgraded version so that the mobile platforms work as well.

Back