Iac

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have been receiving calls and Emails about a Med Supp company called Individual Assurance Company(IAC). I have never heard of the company. Anyone selling IAC or no anything about the company?

I have been receiving calls and Emails about a Med Supp company called Individual Assurance Company(IAC). I have never heard of the company. Anyone selling IAC or no anything about the company?

"B+" rated company reinsured by MoO. They are using Equitable as the TPA. Heartland Brokerage put the deal together. They have a 7% HHD like Medico where if the client lives with someone they get the discount regardless of age. With the discount, their rates are right around everyone else. Are you only writing in Georgia? I don't think it has been approved there yet.

"B+" rated company reinsured by MoO. They are using Equitable as the TPA. Heartland Brokerage put the deal together. They have a 7% HHD like Medico where if the client lives with someone they get the discount regardless of age. With the discount, their rates are right around everyone else. Are you only writing in Georgia? I don't think it has been approved there yet.

TN as well..............

Back