I'm asking again about commissions

I HAVE ENROLLED SEVERAL SENIORS WITH UNIVERSAL AND CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING PAID UNTIL RECENTLY I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE CALL AND COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THEIR CARDS YET AND IT HAS NOW BEEN 40 DAYS SINCE MY LAST PAY PERIOD I AM PROBABLY DONE WITH THESE PEOPLE :cry:

ABSOLUTELY!!!! WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT. NEXT TIME, DO YOU MIND SPEAKING A LITTLE LOUDER?

i havent got paid from todays options and it has been 3 weeks. i'd like to know how u get paid that fast

Are you submitting paper applications or doing the enrollment online? Secondly, are you completing the verification phone calls (they will not pay commissions if the verification call wasn't completed)? I can honestly say, I have not had a sinlge issue with Pyramid Life paying commissions.

I don't know if a paper application takes longer than online enrollment as far as getting paid commissions, but I submit everything online. And I complete the verification call immediately (when enrolling someone online, you can input the verification number when completing the application).

Also, are your commissions to be paid direct or are they being paid to an FMO first? This could be another issue in the delay. And lastly, was the person approved for coverage? If not approved, you won't get paid.

they have thier packets and cards, so i assume they are approved and i get my money direct deposit so i dont know if i comes from pyramid or sms. and yes it was paper app and i faxed it in

I MUST BE AN ***! I called pyramid and they said i had to do the verification call. I thought that you only had to do that if you enrolled them online. Whats the point of the verification call?

Verification call is where you hand the phone to the client, they ask if you went over the materials, they understand that this is not a supplement, and they know the AEP periods. Basically a CYA call for the insurance carrier.

I know that Pyramid and Humana both do them. That way if the client says "The agent told me this was a supp" they can replay the recording and say nope.

Back