Imdirect for Mutual of Omaha

Marlin Perkins was a wuss, never once did he get out of that blasted safari van, always sent Jim. "Now lets watch as Jim tried to take that piece of meat out of the cubs mouth while the mother is watching" LOL

No, just meant he was management material... or a wife.

I have been appointed with Mutual of Omaha through iMDirect out of Nebraska for a few months now. I want to share how great of experience it has been working with them. They set me up with a free lead mailer through Lead Concepts right when I was appointed. I was able to write 7 medicare supplements with them through those leads. They are giving me 50 marketing dollars for each policy that I write, which means I can get another 1,000 piece lead drop this month for $100 of my own money. They also are giving me $50 cash for my first policy written this month through a new program that they have and another $100 cash for writing 5 apps before the end of March. They don't have any production standards to get the leads either, they asked how may Medicare supplements I write and how they can help to increase my sales. They just happened to call me during AEP and it has been a great experience so far. They have a lot of sales materials to offer me and my business has really expanded since joining them. I dont usually use these forums much but I wanted to spread the word on a new organization on the block that actually fulfills promises. I wish they worked with other carriers but Mutual of Omaha is the only one they offer, but since I get so much from them, I will continue to send business their way. Anyone else having any luck with these guys? I know they are a division of Premier Companies.

I'm afraid you won't find much support for Mutual of Omaha on these boards due to that forbidden A+ rating the company carries.

And somehow you've avoided that question in every thread it has been asked.

You guys are so damn gullible.

:D

My reference to AARP being a carrier was CLEARLY a tongue-in-cheek reference to the millions of proud AARP members who consistently answer "AARP" when you ask which company they have their insurance with, be it Med Supps via UHC, P&C via Hartford, etc.

:biggrin:

You guys seriously need to learn to read between the lines.
:skeptical::yes:

For what it's worth though, virtually every one of AARP's insurers is, of course, rated at least A+ by the superbly intelligent and never faltering folks at AM Best.

(tip: more dripping sarcasm in that last statement, fellas)

You guys are so damn gullible. :D My reference to AARP being a carrier was CLEARLY a tongue-in-cheek reference to the millions of proud AARP members who consistently answer "AARP" when you ask which company they have their insurance with, be it Med Supps via UHC, P&C via Hartford, etc. :biggrin: You guys seriously need to learn to read between the lines. :skeptical::yes: For what it's worth though, virtually every one of AARP's insurers is, of course, rated at least A+ by the superbly intelligent and never faltering folks at AM Best. (tip: more dripping sarcasm in that last statement, fellas)

And yet you claim to only write with A+ rated carriers. Now you admit one shouldn't put much stock in ratings. A walking contradiction.

Back