Imo Trips

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
What IMO offers the best trips for agents? Obviously like high commissions but the trip may be a goal to work towards. That being said, what IMO have an obtainable trip to good destination.

Senior Market Design had a trip to Vegas last year...not sure about this year.

I don't have anything with Western Marketing, but they have a trip.

Western Marketing Aruba 2018 Top Producers Convention

----------

Good catch :). I'd think IMOs offering their own trip would have lower commission schedules than those who don't.

It makes sense that somebody's got to pay for it. The couple that I've noticed don't seem to be paying lower commissions. Maybe they're going for volume...or maybe they aren't as greedy as the others?:err:

I guess just get as high as comm as you can get and then buy your own trip lol

Absolutely.

FWIW it seems many of the IMO's "earn" trips via their downline production. Grunts do all the work and the IMO takes the trips. Heck, some of them even post social media video's of the trips they have "won".

Absolutely.

FWIW it seems many of the IMO's "earn" trips via their downline production. Grunts do all the work and the IMO takes the trips. Heck, some of them even post social media video's of the trips they have "won".

Seems like I read(might've been JD)on here, that because most agents spread their business around so it's harder to win trips...and most of the people on some of the trips were the FMO's.

Back