Intrested in Selling Med Supps / Insurance?

Success

Expert
ohio
If you are either interested, or fatigued in Medicare Supplement sales, there is one guy you must, or have failed to talk to. His name is Frank Stastny.

I am new to Med Supps (actually insurance in general). A few months ago, I took the initaive to get my insurance license. I knew since I was in high school that I wanted to sell insurance. The opportunity to work hard and get renewals seemed very appealing to me.

Medicare Supplement sales are an awesome way to start selling insurance for any new agent. It requires very little start-up costs, overhead, and has a very low risk. So low in fact, that you will not even need Errors and Omission insurance to start out.

After extensive research both online, and on the streets, I have found only one logical place to start. I got my life and health license on October 8, 2009. Before then, I knew very little about insurance. In fact, I have never heard the words "Medicare Supplement" before then. I saw some posts relating to someone named Frank Stastny. Little did I know, he turned out to be the single most helpful thing (well... person LOL) in preparing to sell Med Supps.

I just got done "training on the phone" with him several minutes ago. He is willing to help train any agent start selling Medicare Supplement insurance. Med Supps are different to sell than many types of insurance. Everything is pretty straightforward. If you are a new agent, or just looking to expand the products you sell, you MUST give Frank a call. To find his contact information, you can go to his website... www.yourinsuranceoffice.com.

His website is for agents who sell Med Supps. If you are thinking about selling Med Supps, or are a new agent, you must visit his website and give him a call. He has helped me more then I knew I needed help. He will not steer you wrong. His training can all be done over the phone. I live in Ohio, He is in Missouri.

I hope this post helps someone out, He sure has helped me. Good luck in your endeavors!

-Craig

Yeah he actually gave me all of his clients FOR FREE! Now i'm gunna buy some goats and sit back on my couch and watch the tuber... :D

I really doubt that Frank could get his son to say such nice things.

Rick

I didn't know you knew my son.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Did a goat come with the twenty???

Nice, though!

:)

Actually after having the water line to the barn freeze, taking care of the sick doe and bottle feeding her babies when it was 8 below you can all have a goat and you don't even have to say anything nice about me.

Last edited:
Did you bring the babies in the house to feed them?

I did have one that didn't appear to be doing very well and when the temp was below zero. I put her in a box in the kitchen for a couple of days. That was all she needed and she's "doing a hundred" now.

She is small enough to get out of the feed lot and when she sees me coming she runs up to the house to greet me and follows me around like a puppy. Kind of cool.

Back