Josh the "lists" Guy

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can someone please give the phone number for the guy that has the mailing lists, I believe his name is Josh? Thanks.

I'm going to plug a Youtuber named Cody who owns Secure Agent Mentor. He has a membership fee of $20 per month but also gives you unlimited access to free Listshack data for no additional charge. Listshack data costs $50 per month, so you would save $30 per month if you are just looking for Listshack data lists.

I have not signed up personally, but Cody seems like a great guy and he has a newer lead generation agency he started a few years ago. He also sells telemarketed leads and Facebook leads, but he deals more with the Final Expense side of the business but can give you Medicare leads as well.

Just to clarify, SAM gives lists to their agents as a courtesy which many ListShack customers do, but it's not the same thing as a ListShack subscription. To put it another way, you're NOT getting a ListShack subscription for $20.

Just to clarify, SAM gives lists to their agents as a courtesy which many ListShack customers do, but it's not the same thing as a ListShack subscription. To put it another way, you're NOT getting a ListShack subscription for $20.

Cody gives the data for free to his members of Secure Agent Mentor. The fee to become a member of Secure Agent Mentor is $20 per month. I just wanted to clarify this fact. Cody isn't charging people $20 per month for Listshack data, it's free for members.

Back