Just Got This from FMO on Plan N with Mutual of Omaha

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
[FONT=&quot]Plan N Will Essentially be Guarantee ISSUE![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes, you heard me right Guarantee Issue with Mutual of Omaha. There will be one question on the application in the following states: CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, MO, MS, NH, OR, PA, SD and WI. That Question is "Do you Have End Stage Renal Disease"?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the other 29 states NO UNDERWRITING for Plan N![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AT THIS JUNCTURE THE PLANS M AND N ARE ONLY APPROVED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mutual of Omaha States Approved for M and N[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maine and Nebraska[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]United World States Approved for M and N[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alabama, Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]United of Omaha Approved for M and N[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, OHio, Oklahoma, West Virginia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]States Will Not Release Until Wednesday March 10,2010[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes, you heard me right Guarantee Issue with Mutual of Omaha. There will be one question on the application in the following states: CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, MO, MS, NH, OR, PA, SD and WI. That Question is "Do you Have End Stage Renal Disease"?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AT THIS JUNCTURE THE PLANS M AND N ARE ONLY APPROVED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, OHio, Oklahoma, West Virginia[/FONT]

fascinating.

Is the Guaranteed Issue permanant or just for a certain time period. Either way that's great news! It would be nice for those in the next AEP that are in MAPD plans to be able to enroll on a GI basis.

Any word on Texas ? (release date)

Medicare Insurance supplement insurance resource website and Medicare supplement Insurance Benifits website
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com (American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes)

www.AmericanSeniors.com

National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource Medigap Plans and Guide

Get answers about medicare supplemental insurance coverage, cost ( plans) in your state
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com
National Medicare Supplements

Last edited:
Is the Guaranteed Issue permanant or just for a certain time period. Either way that's great news! It would be nice for those in the next AEP that are in MAPD plans to be able to enroll on a GI basis.

Oh SNAP!!! I wasn't thinking about the AEP... oh man... this is GOING TO BE GOOD.

I dont really want to be a voltswagon salesman er I mean I dont really see anything good about those 'N" plans so far. Im going to be selling cadillacs er I mean "F" plans around here. My clients and myself as well dont want to get into that "N" plan" nonsense with its dedutibles and percentages. Nope we like to keep it simple with no deductibes and no co pays. Its the well known KISS concept "keep it simple stupid". And its the right thing to do to. Its bad enough to be old and dealing with all the pains and ailments that go along with it you dont need to be spending time scourring over bills making sure you are not being over charged. You just want to keep it simple with the "F" plan where everything is paid for. :1arghh:

Latest posts

Back