LEAD Advice During MA Disenrollment Period

brooks

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
The last 10 leads I have gotten are for naught.

The leads have been in the last 3 days. There is nothing I can do for these people. They either want to switch from one MAPD to another MAPD. Or, want to switch from a MS to a MAPD.

My question?

Do you change your filter over dis-enrollment period?:1baffled:

Are these leads that you have pre paid for? If you insist on running MA leads after the AEP then I would defiantly filter for incomes of less than $14,000 so that you have more options.

Keep in mind that many of these people may qualify for LIS or medicaid but have never applied. You will have to help them apply and return for a second MA appointment to pass go and collect your $200.

save the leads.. call them again in Oct

If you don't get permission to call them in Oct and call them about MAPD you're cold calling with no consent to contact and cannot sell MAPD. You're also in violation of do not call registry because you're outside the 90 day window.

I'm not sure what your referring to? do not call registry? If I cannot help a person during the current ADP, I always ask them if I can contact them during the next AEP. Never once has this request been denied. Your telling me I cant do this?

I'm not sure what your referring to? do not call registry? If I cannot help a person during the current ADP, I always ask them if I can contact them during the next AEP. Never once has this request been denied. Your telling me I cant do this?

I'm saying call them and ask. If you don't get permission you're breaking the dnc registry rule if they're registered, and you don't have consent to contact for the next AEP, you're cold calling.

You were correct on saving till October, but you need to call them now and ask if you can save them till October so to speak.

You're also in violation of do not call registry because you're outside the 90 day window.

Sort of. If the person is on the DNC registry, then yes, that would be illegal, but if the person isn't on the DNC registry then that's not an issue. It's still an issue of contacting them outside the enrollment period the requested info in, but not so much an FTC issue, more of a Can't Manage S hit violation.

Back