The Lead Champion

It's very hard to find a reputable lead company.

I completely agree. The other thing that John mentioned in another thread is that even if they work well for one agent, doesn't mean they'll work well for another.

Probably at least 50% of determining if a lead is any good is determined by the person working that lead.

That's very true. I recommended a friend to EFES. He got 30 leads from them and felt they were the worst leads he had ever worked. And, he worked them to death. He contacted everyone and made a written history of all the reason they didn't buy. He didn't sell a one.

After he cut ties with EFES, they asked me if I would work those leads since they were not too far from me. They offered them at no cost to me.

They were kinda difficult, but, I did write 5 apps. on them. I was probably only aboe to meet with about half or less because they were serious when they told the other guy that they were not interested.

I don't know if I could have done better if I had gotten them first, but, there was business in them.

That's very true. I recommended a friend to EFES. He got 30 leads from them and felt they were the worst leads he had ever worked. And, he worked them to death. He contacted everyone and made a written history of all the reason they didn't buy. He didn't sell a one.

After he cut ties with EFES, they asked me if I would work those leads since they were not too far from me. They offered them at no cost to me.

They were kinda difficult, but, I did write 5 apps. on them. I was probably only aboe to meet with about half or less because they were serious when they told the other guy that they were not interested.

I don't know if I could have done better if I had gotten them first, but, there was business in them.

I know. I've done the same thing with an ex agent's leads.

I buy leads and hired my own appointment setter ... it's going really well for me.

In my first month as an insurance agent (January 2009), I made 30 sales (20K in yearly premium) ...

After my cost of leads and appointments, I felt it was worth it ...

The key word here is "felt". How much did you profit? How much will you profit when you get charge backs? Then how will you "feel"?:twitchy:

I used the lead champion before. I talked to a reprsentative name Robin a few times about the leads and how they work and everything sound good but after I paid my money I was emailed a copy of the reciept and I never talked to anyone again. I don't know how they have gotten away with this for so long but this company is not real and hopefully every one will read my message before they send any money like I did.

Last edited:
The Lead Champion Is A Rip Off! Unless You Just Have Money To Blow On Leads Stay Far Away From This Company As You Can!

I recently utilized the Lead Champion to have the SET APPOINTMENTS --I paid $800 to The Lead Champion for this service. The result are as follows. Please read carefully
37 SET APPOINTMENTS/ 32 ( yes---32) NO SHOWS, and the 5 individuals that did answer the door had no idea why I was there to meet with them. I followed up with phone calls to the 32 NO SHOWS---and the one's I was able to contact stated to me that they had not talked to anyone, and certainly never set an appointment to meet with me...In addition, Tim, Robin, and Patricia will not respond to letters or phone calls to negotiate a deal of some type. Be careful of what you wish for. I should have known better. I am a seasoned veteran of over 30 years-They fooled me--Be careful. Contact me for more information if you need it. It's very hard to find a reputable lead company. Thanx, and have a great year. Tom

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE "LEAD CHAMPION" RESPONSE

Back