The Lead Champion

Not sure how often you are still on here Jody but that is amazing about your first month in the business. I am new to the forum and would love to pick your brain if possible to see if we can help each other or just network.

If it is ok would like it if you could email me [email protected] so we can converse more about the lead system you are using and if the appointment setting situation is still working very well for you.

Thanks,

Keesha

This can get expensive, you can have no shows, but if a newer agent is wanting to work the numbers they have to start somewhere. I have an agent that is still using them and he is having enough success to make it worthwhile.
1. He doesn't order 25-30 appointments a week, only 10-15.
2. He is primarily selling Final Expense, but offers anything he can even diabetic supplies.
3. He is established already, not brand new, but wants to work 4-5 days a week.
4. He can use the phone but prefers to let someone handle those details.
5. He is averaging over $2k AP with the 10-15 appts.
6. These appts aren't all that he does, he has someone call his current book of business for complimentary sales. He calls a T65 list and offers Medicare Supplements too. He always gets referrals daily.

The Lead Champion is not the solution but can be a good ingredient to "some" agents marketing. And I have ordered 40 appts from them back in March and April. We did write business, but I wouldn't make them my only choice. Eventually the checkbook will tell you all there is to know. Thanks.:goofy:
</IMG>

Not sure how often you are still on here Jody but that is amazing about your first month in the business. I am new to the forum and would love to pick your brain if possible to see if we can help each other or just network.

If it is ok would like it if you could email me [email protected] so we can converse more about the lead system you are using and if the appointment setting situation is still working very well for you.

Thanks,

Keesha

You can find Jody at FinalExpense101.com

I tried them, stay away. The send to anyone with a pulse, most don't qualify. They sent me to folks that I wouldn't have made appt. with had I had a chance to speak with them. Better to use telemarketed leads or voice mail leads, then call and make appt. yourself.

I sent them 350.00 in November 2011....After several phone calls I did receive 2 (not 10) appts and a promise to refund $280. today is 2/13/2012 and I still can not get them to sent the promised refund........

Back