The Lead Champion

I am thinking of using them also but, I haven't pulled the trigger. Did you use them, how did it work out ?

Check out AffordableMedicareLeads.com. I know some of my agents have been using them and made some coin on it.

Has anyone used this appointment setting service? The Lead Champion? The set appointments for you at $35 a piece?

The Medicare market is the easiest kind of insurance for the agent to call and set their own appointments. I can't imagine anyone willing to pay $35.00 to have a third party "set an appointment" for a Med Supp presentation.

Ten "set appointments" are going to cost $350, the sale of a Med Supp policy will pay the agent around $290 in first year commission.

How do you plan to "run" the appointments? Are you expecting to just show up at the door or will you call them before going on the appointment? If you are planning on just showing up at their house I have a feeling that you are going to spend an inordinate amount of time driving and talking to people who are just curious or not qualified buyers.

I set my own appointments for a host of reasons. I want to begin developing a rapport with them on the phone so when I show up I am not a total stranger to them. It is important for me to know if they qualify, what kind of policy they currently have and how much their monthly premium is.

For the most part if I can't save them money then I might as well save my time. Seniors are all about paying less. After all they are on a "fixed income" you know. Even the ones who live in a $550,000 house and drive a new car each year.

Learn to use the phone and put a whole lot more money in your pocket and do it with relative ease.

Back