Lead Sources for Ind Agent in Rural Areas

hassy99

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
nw IL
I mostly have done my own mailings ad depended on referrals from existing clients. I have tried Internet leads. And also purchased leads from companies that were promised to be fresh (not sold to 10 other agents before me)
I would like to step up the marketing to seniors. (Med supps, MA's). I am totally independent ad FMO hasn't provided much help in this area.
I would appreciate names of sources that I could purchase leads or pay for mailings on a regular bass. I purchase senior data from T65 but haven't been able to utilize their mass mailing services (my area not large enough to make the numbers). I work in the NW il area

I mostly have done my own mailings ad depended on referrals from existing clients. I have tried Internet leads. And also purchased leads from companies that were promised to be fresh (not sold to 10 other agents before me)
I would like to step up the marketing to seniors. (Med supps, MA's). I am totally independent ad FMO hasn't provided much help in this area.
I would appreciate names of sources that I could purchase leads or pay for mailings on a regular bass. I purchase senior data from T65 but haven't been able to utilize their mass mailing services (my area not large enough to make the numbers). I work in the NW il area

Lead Connections, ask for Chris Lead Connection - Home Page

Thank you. I will review this one. Have you used them?

I have used them quite a bit. They always mail what they say they are going to and the returns have always been good. Chris will be able to give you an idea of what to expect.

Back