Lead Systems and Ideas for Newbies

And if you could do the same specific exercise in 5 minutes, what would that be worth to you?

Of course, anyone who is spending two hours with an MAPD prospect doesn't value their prospect's or their own time very highly, so maybe I'm asking the wrong person....

& incidentally if you believe you're getting comparative plan results with Rx details for a client via Medicare.gov in 5 minutes, you don't own a watch, or you're fibbing. Either way.

Anyone with proficient typing skills can get plan results using the medicare.gov plan finder in about 5 minutes, even with a sizable list of medications to deal with. Also I've doing this for every client since 2008 and considering the amount of business I write I have used this tool literally well over 1000 times. So yeah I'm pretty freaking fast navigating this tool. You sure a cocky sob for how little you actually know.

Not every client needs 2 hours, some of my med sup sales take 45 minutes start to finish it really depends on how well the client can absorb the information I present. If they need two hours then that's what I will give them, that's why I'm successful and that's why I get referrals. Maybe you'll learn someday, DONT BE LAZY!

Maybe 10 min tops with a big list, possibly a tad longer if you're explaining the donut hole from scratch.

I've run thousands of these over the last 8 years for my Med supp clients. If it's taking you longer, you're not controlling the phone call or you're not familiar with the system.

"thousands" - ok, sure you have. Nice conversing with you, have a nice day

----------

...since 2008....well over 1000 times....that's why I'm successful...

Uhhhmmm.... let's just leave it that your numbers...they don't make a lot of sense

----------

Uhhhmmm.... let's just leave it that your numbers...they don't make a lot of sense

I will have a nice day gregj. In fact all of my days are nice. You on the other hand, sound like a disgruntled unsuccessful person who's upset that you got called out when you asked how to run drug plans in under 30 minutes.

Instead of replying with insecure, smart a$$ comments, why don't you try to actually learn something to improve yourself?

And that's Bevo's tip of the day.

----------

Believe it or not, some of us have several hundred Medicare clients. This means several hundred comparisons each year. I bet I've done well over 2,000 prescription plan comparisons on Medicare.gov (maybe more than 3,000). I have virtually all of them saved in a pdf format as I email them to each client. If I gave a rats a$$ I'd count them all and give you an exact number.

You don't have to believe what any of us are saying. Keep your head buried in the sand and look for as many shortcuts as you can. It will simply mean a future client for an agent who actually does things the right way.

----------

Here's some numbers for ya. I just got a lead generated using my own website. Prospect is t65 in august. I went through my entire presentation and thoroughly went through Part D plans with her in 59 minutes. She wants Plan G with Manhattan Life and the Silverscript Part D plan. In this particular case she was a good listener and easily accepted the information, not all of them are like this. She is sending the app back today. I do this 6 days a week buddy so yes well over 1000 times since 2008, do the math noob. :D

Back