Legit DM and TM Lead Companies?

FNIGuru

Expert
Can any of the masters on here recommend any legit and worthwhile DM and TM lead companies?
I'm in Connecticut, so I doubt if I'll be any competition to anyone on here; most of you gents seem to be either in the south or the Midwest.
Any legitimate help would really be appreciated. I've used both before in my previous career and had "go to" companies, but they don't do insurance.

Can any of the masters on here recommend any legit and worthwhile DM and TM lead companies?
I'm in Connecticut, so I doubt if I'll be any competition to anyone on here; most of you gents seem to be either in the south or the Midwest.
Any legitimate help would really be appreciated. I've used both before in my previous career and had "go to" companies, but they don't do insurance.

So when you originally posted this in the FE forums, were you posting in the wrong place, or are you now posting in the wrong forum?

What I want to know is how much everyone else spends on leads per month, DM and TM, and data lists. Do you guys just budget a certain dollar amount each month?

I know there are a bunch of different lead companies, and some have sales occasionally, and some of you guys get co-ops with your upline. Im just curious...

What I want to know is how much everyone else spends on leads per month, DM and TM, and data lists. Do you guys just budget a certain dollar amount each month? I know there are a bunch of different lead companies, and some have sales occasionally, and some of you guys get co-ops with your upline. Im just curious...

You gotta budget something. Of course that's based on how much you want to write, if you use an appt setter, how much money you have etc.

If you want to sell $4000+/week and you have an appt setter you probably need to budget $800-$1200 a week.

I buy 20 DM leads ($520) and 20 TM leads ($150-$360) per week. Appointments cost about $150-$225.

That's what I want to spend per week. If I do, I will sell at least $4000 per week. Usually much more.

My problem is that I'm still having a hard time getting that many leads.

Still I spent around $7000 in leads/appts for the first quarter and wrote $45k.

You first have to make a commitment to purchasing leads every week. Then see how much you can afford to spend each week. Once you're rolling for awhile, you can add an appt setter and ramp up the amount of leads to hit the amount of income per hour worked you desire.

----------

And some people never use an appt setter. They have less overhead. An agent should always set more leads than an appt setter. So you will get more out of your leads setting them yourself and you won't have the added cost of a setter.

I choose to work this way because I have another job too. 3 field day at 6-8 hours on average plus 3-5 hours admin, follow up and training per week.

Back