Life Excuse Number 39

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
There are any number of reasons why people won't buy. Some of them make sense, some don't.

In the lead generation step we hear all kinds of excuses.
  • I don't recall sending that in.
  • I changed my mind.
  • I already bought.
  • I don't need it any more

The list goes on.

But I heard one this week that caught me by surprise. A lady visited my site and ran a quote for Medigap plans.

When I called her she said she didn't need coverage because she is engaged.

I almost asked "Engaged in what?" but I held my tongue. Instead, I just said "Engaged?"

Yes, I am engaged to a man and I just found out he can write my Medicare coverage.

More questions run through my mind.

Did you just get engaged in the last few hours? If you don't know he writes Medigap insurance, what else don't you know about him?

But instead, I simply asked "So why did you go to my site?".

"Because I wanted to see what you had to offer".

There are any number of reasons why people won't buy. Some of them make sense, some don't.

• I changed my mind.
  • I already bought.

The list goes on.

But I heard one this week that caught me by surprise. A lady visited my site and ran a quote for Medigap plans.

I almost asked "Engaged in what?" but I held my tongue. Instead, I just said "Engaged?"

Yes, I am engaged to a man and I just found out he can write my Medicare coverage.

Did you just get engaged in the last few hours? If you don't know he writes Medigap insurance, what else don't you know about him?

lol best one yet:laugh::laugh:

A good agent (like me) would have sold her an MA plan and $500K of whole life.

This is why I only have to work about one day a month.

Rick

• I changed my mind.
  • I already bought.

The list goes on.

Maybe she was looking for a better "PROPOSAL"! :D

She's getting married at her age and other women much younger than her say they can't find a husband?

Back