Lincoln Heritage Life Ins Co

No, you need to get over 6,000 to call yourself and insurance agent.:yes:

Or at least you can say you have way too much free time.

Rick

That's it...I'm taking off this quarter and committing myself to a full time internet regimen. Who needs sales when you got internet forum cred? :biggrin:

Internet dwarfism no more!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No hard feelings. I thought that you were inexperienced selling FE by the logic of your post.

No problem, broseph.

I thought you were a humorless, curmudgeonly stick-in-the-mud from your posts.

But what I do know? I only gots 11 posts on da' internetz.

Last edited:
Are you still in the final expense business? I am looking into LH and Senior Life. Can you steer me in the right direction? TIA

Are you still in the final expense business? I am looking into LH and Senior Life. Can you steer me in the right direction? TIA

I think the "avoid these" advice is the very best. There are other threads, use the search function. Be warned, it will take all day (and night) to read all the LH stuff.

To whom are you directing that question? theinsuranceman (Greg) is still with Sr. Life... JohnnyBoy seems to have dropped off the map in 2011.. Guess he got rich with LH and retired on his renewal income.. :1rolleyes:

Look at posts from obionekanobi, or something like that? He is a manager for LH. If you read his drivel and still want to consider LH then just contact him. It's a match.

Look at posts from obionekanobi, or something like that? He is a manager for LH. If you read his drivel and still want to consider LH then just contact him. It's a match.

JD.. wonder how many years we have left before LH is the only FE company still in business? If we jump on bard now at 55%, then maybe we will be up to 80% (with your record, you might even have 85%) and can recruit all those agents that are losing their 140% contracts... Pays to be ahead of the game.. :goofy::nah:

JD.. wonder how many years we have left before LH is the only FE company still in business? If we jump on bard now at 55%, then maybe we will be up to 80% (with your record, you might even have 85%) and can recruit all those agents that are losing their 140% contracts... Pays to be ahead of the game.. :goofy::nah:

Yeah, I've read his stories. And they are just that, stories. The companies he busts on have been in business longer than LH.

In the meantime LH was run out of the med sup business. They were run out of the term business and they were run out of the preneed business.

It's just a matter of time before they are run out of the FE business. I would imagine that's why he cries so much.

LH has made it before because people lacked comparable information. They have to hate the internet and especially forums like this one.

But their number 1 enemy is information. And who is getting information to buyers? Independent agents are.

That's why people like obionedumbass hates independent agents.

I would also imagine that LH hates him too. The other LH managers that post here won't even admit to knowing who obi is.

That's why I tell agents now that are considering LH to just read his posts. If they still consider LH after that then they are perfect for LH.:yes:

Back