Lincoln Heritage Life Ins Co

I'm independent and I am contracted with them. I have no idea if they have a captive force or not.

They are independent unless you want to buy their leads. Then they want you exclusive. They are too high priced to be exclusive in my opinion.

This is patently false, on both fronts.

I am:

independent

buying their leads

approached weekly about hooking up with others whose leads are much more expensive

so you can keep buying their leads and selling them with other companies? I did not know that. I was told if you did not send a good number of sales to LH they would cut off your lead purchases.

so you can keep buying their leads and selling them with other companies? I did not know that. I was told if you did not send a good number of sales to LH they would cut off your lead purchases.

Point out to us all where it is I said I am buying LH leads and closing them elsewhere.

I haven't done it once.

Quote specifically the post where I am buying Lincoln Heritage leads and closing them elsewhere.

When you can't find said post(s), then admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

All you want to do is take off-based shots at Lincoln.

You want to take shots at Lincoln, be my guest, I am not an employee of them nor do they need me to defend them, but at least occasionally drop in an actual fact or two to support your conclusions.

Last edited:
Point out to us all where it is I said I am buying LH leads and closing them elsewhere.

I haven't done it once.

Quote specifically the post where I am buying Lincoln Heritage leads and closing them elsewhere.

When you can't find said post(s), then admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

All you want to do is take off-based shots at Lincoln.

You want to take shots at Lincoln, be my guest, I am not an employee of them nor do they need me to defend them, but at least occasionally drop in an actual fact or two to support your conclusions.

I think when he said ""so you can keep buying their leads and selling them with other companies? I did not know that. I was told if you did not send a good number of sales to LH they would cut off your lead purchases."" That is what he was saying.

I think when he said ""so you can keep buying their leads and selling them with other companies? I did not know that. I was told if you did not send a good number of sales to LH they would cut off your lead purchases."" That is what he was saying.

Respectfully, his inference, since he went out of his way to quote me, is that I was buying LH leads and closing them elsewhere.

Such a statement is an outright falsehood.

Geeze Jonnyboy29073!!!!

Where do I start?

I'm not accusing you of stabbing LH in the back on their leads. I'm trying to figure out what you are saying you are able to do with them.

Going back to my earlier post when I said; "If you buy the LH leads you are captive to them" What I mean by that is you have to sell those poor souls the LH product if they came from their leads. That's a BAD deal for many consumers IF they are healthy or even close to healthy. I think we agree on that point.

So when you said you are NOT captive you meant you can sell other companies but not with the LH generated leads and I took it to mean even WITH the LH leads which didn't seem right.

I'm back to my original point. I wouldn't want to be in a position of having to sell people LH product just because they responded to an unfortunate lead choice. That's just me. It's bad for the client (overpaying) and bad for the agent (easy for others to replace.)

I've seen many agents come and go that think LH is wonderful and then 6-months later hate them with a passion. Maybe that will be you in a few months...or maybe not. Who knows. I don't hate them. I see where some agents may need them for really unhealthy clients. I don't choose to use them.

Back