Live Transfer Leads - Med Supps

I do not offer a true live transfer lead at this time because of the same issue Vic mentioned previously.

Working with an Indy agent makes it tough when you are trying to live transfer a lead and they are still on the phone with the previous lead.

I do have a real-time lead though that gets emailed out immediately after the lead is generated, still doubles contact-ability compared to calling a lead back the next day.

Let's say you get to talk to 95%+ of every live transfer lead when it's passed along.

Receiving a lead in real-time and contacting them within 10 minutes gives you about a 70% - 80% contact rate on your first call back.

Calling a lead back next day your contact-ability on your first call back will be about 30% - 50%.

Last edited:
Thats sick. Ill stick with norvax see if they get better again, If not dont know if any one else is worth while.

The shame of it was when I was newer I was able to get em from norvax at $18 when they started. Only at the time having worked at a call center I wasn't used to paying for leads and I thought that was a lot to pay after I got used to that they went up to $28 and I shyed away again. The quality was much better then too

signed up for norvax t65 leads but getting zero volume for 3 days in a row now..spoke to rep and they are also on a bidding system but i can "only" pay 45$ as they send most of them to go health call center...

Are you getting volume?

I do not offer a true live transfer lead at this time because of the same issue Vic mentioned previously.

Working with an Indy agent makes it tough when you are trying to live transfer a lead and they are still on the phone with the previous lead.

I do have a real-time lead though that gets emailed out immediately after the lead is generated, still doubles contact-ability compared to calling a lead back the next day.

Let's say you get to talk to 95%+ of every live transfer lead when it's passed along.

Receiving a lead in real-time and contacting them within 10 minutes gives you about a 70% - 80% contact rate on your first call back.

Calling a lead back next day your contact-ability on your first call back will be about 30% - 50%.

You could very easily set up an IVR script to ring out all licensed agents in a specific state. First to answer wins.

What is the website you sell leads from?

Precise leads also offers live transfers I found out...Will be calling them on Monday to see how it works, but from what i hear you cant pause and unpause them

signed up for norvax t65 leads but getting zero volume for 3 days in a row now..spoke to rep and they are also on a bidding system but i can "only" pay 45$ as they send most of them to go health call center...

Are you getting volume?

Some, If I have them on all day I might get 3- 5 leads. Considering I use them to supplement my internet leads that works for me.

However I do pull from 8 states.

Also I haven't tried to pull from them in 3 weeks and it will be Aug before I turn them on again, Due to vacation catch of on follow up over load, I hope to get to the ahip and re certs next week and it will be aug before I turn them on again to see if the quality is better as it previous was.

All web also declining returns if client is only looking for an rx plan. Was told they can't put in a "filter" question for it. so $70 for a lead and you can't return crap lead like this??? Sarah Odgers you and your company are crooks. I've waved the white flag, I'm out.

I'm pretty new to insurance, but I have a good deal of experience with cold callers generating pre-set appointments and I'm starting a new cold calling program for generating med sup live transfer leads.

I had someone lined up who was going to work the live transfers and do a commission split with me, but he had a family emergency.

I've already hired a new cold caller, bought data and a dialer, so I'm going ahead with the experiment.

I won't charge any fees for the live transfers as I don't know the quality and quantity that I can provide. I would give the first few away for free, but I would want someone to record the calls and give me feedback.

Email me if you'd like more [email protected]

Back