Live Transfer Leads - Med Supps

Todd King

IMO/FMO Owner
5000 Post Club
Virginia
Does anyone have any experience with live transfers for Med Supps? If so, what company and how was/is your experience with it?

I've used Norvax has been very good for the last 3 years until recently maybe last month or so have been terrible.

I have used all webleads in the past and has been really good (not there web leads only live transfer) the only reason I cancelled was Norvax did not charge me when I could not pick up call while Allwebleads would send me the lead and charge me.as a single agent it is difficult to always be ready for a call and call my other leads as well

Since Norvax recent loss of quality I am intrested in hearing other options

Ive been on allweb for about a month now, they are ok, problem is volume as they want to up in the 70$ range to get a lead since its on a bidding system...

Ive been on allweb for about a month now, they are ok, problem is volume as they want to up in the 70$ range to get a lead since its on a bidding system...

There up to $70 now Wow. at $35 they were really good. If they didn't charge for leads I couldn't pick right up I would have paid up to $45 but $70 no way

Most of the leads coming in are looking for a rx plan or dental..the reps get paid a commish to transfer ANY lead over...Im new so I used them for obamacare and closed a bunch..but for med supps looks like ill be closing my account

----------

There up to $70 now Wow. at $35 they were really good. If they didn't charge for leads I couldn't pick right up I would have paid up to $45 but $70 no way

some are paying more than that..spoke with a "sarah rodgers" there and when it shows volume report, t65 are up to $200...ridiculous:D

Most of the leads coming in are looking for a rx plan or dental..the reps get paid a commish to transfer ANY lead over...Im new so I used them for obamacare and closed a bunch..but for med supps looks like ill be closing my account

----------

some are paying more than that..spoke with a "sarah rodgers" there and when it shows volume report, t65 are up to $200...ridiculous:D

Thats sick. Ill stick with norvax see if they get better again, If not dont know if any one else is worth while.

The shame of it was when I was newer I was able to get em from norvax at $18 when they started. Only at the time having worked at a call center I wasn't used to paying for leads and I thought that was a lot to pay after I got used to that they went up to $28 and I shyed away again. The quality was much better then too

Back