Live Webinars Suck!

My biggest issue with webinars is when other people don't put their phones on mute. I don't want to hear your freakin dog barking or you having conversations with other people. I rarely participate in webinars for that reason. And usually if it's important info they'll send an email with the details so I don't have to waste 30 minutes to an hour on the webinar.

My biggest issue with webinars is when other people don't put their phones on mute. I don't want to hear your freakin dog barking or you having conversations with other people. I rarely participate in webinars for that reason. And usually if it's important info they'll send an email with the details so I don't have to waste 30 minutes to an hour on the webinar.
The presenter usually puts everyone in 'listen only' mode until it's time for questions, and then has the ability to unmute one listener at a time.

Another one of my bitches is when antiquated software is used, and I can't get the webinar on my MacBook.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, then I turned myself around

When it comes to recording webinars, I rarely record the live version. I usually perform the webinar, then record it later.

That way I can have more control over the flow and if there are any good questions or comments, I just add them in.

The presenter usually puts everyone in 'listen only' mode until it's time for questions, and then has the ability to unmute one listener at a time.

But when you have people constantly calling in after the start, the presenter keeps having to make a statement and put everything on mute again. It really is annoying. I just don't participate in live webinars anymore. As I said, if it's important information, the carrier will send out an email and snail mail.

But when you have people constantly calling in after the start, the presenter keeps having to make a statement and put everything on mute again. It really is annoying. I just don't participate in live webinars anymore. As I said, if it's important information, the carrier will send out an email and snail mail.

Except that you ALWAYS participate in my live webinars, right?

I'm doing one this week with the title, "73 reasons sweet tea sucks." See you then.

Rick

Except that you ALWAYS participate in my live webinars, right?

I'm doing one this week with the title, "73 reasons sweet tea sucks." See you then.

Rick

Will you do it like a VH1 music video countdown, starting with #73, and have some comedians chime in between each reason?

Back