Looking for an Agent / Agency in Atlanta

I have spent the last 5 years building a book of business in South Carolina (and have ~1,000 clients). There are currently 350 on Humana Medicare Advantage Plans, about 300 on Medicare Supplements, and the rest are other products.

My wife and I are now looking to relocate to Atlanta, and would love to talk to an agent / agency that works in the same field. I'm well aware of the differences in the two states, but would like to specifically talk about certain carriers, strengths, etc. I'm open to creating some type of partnership with an existing agency simply due to the fact that I am planning on exiting the field in the next 3-4 years. I enjoy my clients and we have a fantastic income, but I'm finishing my Master's in Corporate Finance and wish to move to a different stage of my career. I want someone who could continue to serve my Atlanta clients after I exit the business (and work out some sort of split).

My agency in South Carolina is part of a large organization, and there will be someone available for my existing client base. At this point, I'm just looking to meet some experienced and stable individuals in or around Atlanta.

You are looking for a captive situation? Humana has a Medicare agency in Sandy Springs. Might have them in other areas as well. Might be other carriers offering captive situations. Not aware of any brokerage Medicare agency's but there might be some.

I have a good sized agency in Atlanta and N GA, and am very familiar with the plans in that area. Travel down there regularly to meet with one of my agents who recruits around the Acworth/Kennesaw area. I'll PM you my info. We have staff that supports our clients as well. At the very least can point you in the right direction if nothing else as far as plans, etc

Thanks for the responses. I definitely do not want a captive type situation when I move to Atlanta. I will use my existing telemarketing staff and support staff for the most part, as I will still be active in South Carolina as well. I'm really just looking to meet some of the agents in the area, and it's just an added benefit if a partnership situation arises. I could live off of my existing renewals for quite awhile, but I'm a little young to retire ;)

Back