LRG Med Supp TV Leads- Buyer Beware

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
Has anyone else tried these out? We are 20 leads in and they are complete garbage so far. Most people responding are looking for some type of brace or medical equipment.

Sounds like a cross-sell opportunity ROFLMAO (I laugh because I know you tried them because I posted about them).

Of course, I have stated I've never tried them before. It seems from the consensus, like tm leads you need to be deft on the phone with TV leads - but if you look on the forum I think you're the only one that's tried to do Medicare Supplement TV leads, so maybe these work only for FE? Or they need to change the ad - do you have a link to their Medigap commercial on Youtube?

A lot of TV leads come from ads for free or discounted stuff. Then they try to turn them into leads for various industries: medical supply, FE, Medicare, etc. Generally, they just wanted the discount prescription or dental card, maybe the free medical equipment. If the lead is cheap, it almost certainly is a spin off from one of these.

Now, those selling the leads will tell you that the people requested this info. In reality, they were just pressing buttons to get through the call and hoping to get their free stuff.

Sounds like a cross-sell opportunity ROFLMAO (I laugh because I know you tried them because I posted about them).

Of course, I have stated I've never tried them before. It seems from the consensus, like tm leads you need to be deft on the phone with TV leads - but if you look on the forum I think you're the only one that's tried to do Medicare Supplement TV leads, so maybe these work only for FE? Or they need to change the ad - do you have a link to their Medigap commercial on Youtube?

It is not med supp commercial, it is as volagent stated, but the prospect is suppose to answer 3 different questions verifying that they want supp info. Supposedly this is how the FE lead is created too.

----------

I don't understand your comparison between these and tm leads? TM leads are much better quality and know the reason you are calling. Maybe you meant deaf instead of deft...:skeptical:

It is not med supp commercial, it is as volagent stated, but the prospect is suppose to answer 3 different questions verifying that they want supp info. Supposedly this is how the FE lead is created too.

I don't understand your comparison between these and tm leads? TM leads are much better quality and know the reason you are calling. Maybe you meant deaf instead of deft...:skeptical:

True, but atleast the commercial was originally for FE whereas I'm not sure what the Medicare commercial or associated commercial was.

TM leads are better quality, yes, but on the scale of lead quality still low because they're interuptive marketing practices. TM leads can still be a wrestling match, especially if your selling over the phone with them. Which is why I mean deft, on your feet, at attention - so you can channel their original desire with a conversation that gets to the point where you can see if you can help them with Medigap, FE, or back braces - kinda like the E40 social security benefit card that doesn't mention life insurance, you gotta be able to pivot with these:yes:

I talked to a TV lead provider previously out of curiosity to learn more about their process.

They explained that when they receive the inbound phone calls generated from the TV ad, they ask a series of questions to decide what they are interested in.

At Leads Con there was a few vendors who had similar offerings (4 - 10 different verticals being offered on the same marketing campaign)

I am sure this is great for the marketing company but ultimately leads to a confused prospect when hearing so many different options ...:goofy:

A lot of TV leads come from ads for free or discounted stuff. Then they try to turn them into leads for various industries: medical supply, FE, Medicare, etc. Generally, they just wanted the discount prescription or dental card, maybe the free medical equipment. If the lead is cheap, it almost certainly is a spin off from one of these.

Now, those selling the leads will tell you that the people requested this info. In reality, they were just pressing buttons to get through the call and hoping to get their free stuff.

I have an idea!! We make a commercial that asks, "are you retired? are you lonely? call now for free companionship! a licensed insurance agent will come to your home and listen to you talk about whatever you want for 2 hours!"

And in small print at the bottom it will say, "upon completion of the meeting there may be a short presentation on medigap plans"

I talked to a TV lead provider previously out of curiosity to learn more about their process.

They explained that when they receive the inbound phone calls generated from the TV ad, they ask a series of questions to decide what they are interested in.

At Leads Con there was a few vendors who had similar offerings (4 - 10 different verticals being offered on the same marketing campaign)

I am sure this is great for the marketing company but ultimately leads to a confused prospect when hearing so many different options ...:goofy:

And all the time they are thinking, "How many more of these stupid questions do I have to answer to get my free stuff?!?"

Back