M.gov More PC Than Ever

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
All morning we've been unable to get a plan review done on M.gov. Now it is working and I noticed a change in the benefit periods of part D:

"Post Initial Benefit" instead of Coverage GAP.

Attachments

• 2015-08-24_12-12-51.png
    2015-08-24_12-12-51.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 39
They should just call it the donut hole because that's what most seniors know it as.

All morning we've been unable to get a plan review done on M.gov. Now it is working and I noticed a change in the benefit periods of part D:

"Post Initial Benefit" instead of Coverage GAP.

Well with Obamacare it's really not a gap anymore. He, like superman, closed the gap. With a stroke of the pen. It's 10xs better for everyone. I love obamacare. :twitchy: :err:

Well with Obamacare it's really not a gap anymore. He, like superman, closed the gap. With a stroke of the pen. It's 10xs better for everyone. I love obamacare. :twitchy: :err:

Not closed just yet. We have a few more years. And we all know what's going to happen to premiums and copays when it does go away.

Not closed just yet. We have a few more years. And we all know what's going to happen to premiums and copays when it does go away.

At least they pay us very, very well for helping people on Part D... #slowwealth

Correct. They simply price their product so high that carriers are forced to slash margins to the bone. Hard to blame this issue on the carriers.

No it isn't. The carriers established the low commissions on Part D from the very beginning. And after some complaining from a certain carrier, all commissions are now established by CMS for Part D and MAPD. So it's quite easy to blame this on the carrier(s).

Back