Manhattan E-app Phone Interview

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Looking for feeback on the MLIC e-app process. My FMO rep seems to know less about this than I do and essentially said read the manual.

After sitting on the sidelines for a year since their product was introduced in GA I am testing the water with Manhattan. The electronic submission process seems straight forward enough but I can't get a straight answer from Ritter on how the phone interview works. I am told that once I submit the app a pop-up appears and I need to call MLIC and 3-way in my client.

Sometimes 3-ways go smoothly, sometimes not with bad connections, etc. Seems like there could be another way other than 3-way.

Do any of you have experience with the e-app and phone interview. Feedback appreciated.

Looking for feeback on the MLIC e-app process. My FMO rep seems to know less about this than I do and essentially said read the manual.

After sitting on the sidelines for a year since their product was introduced in GA I am testing the water with Manhattan. The electronic submission process seems straight forward enough but I can't get a straight answer from Ritter on how the phone interview works. I am told that once I submit the app a pop-up appears and I need to call MLIC and 3-way in my client.

Sometimes 3-ways go smoothly, sometimes not with bad connections, etc. Seems like there could be another way other than 3-way.

Do any of you have experience with the e-app and phone interview. Feedback appreciated.

I haven't used them yet, and probably won't unless they're the only carrier someone can qualify for.

They do random phone interviews and the manual says nothing about a pop up about a 3 way interview.

If your up line can't answer the question...866-708-6194(Marketing) or 800-877-7703(UW).

I write a ton of Manhattan Life, 2015 increase in Az is 5% plan f and 3% plan G. Not to shabby... They have been great to work with.

When using the E-app I rarely do the 3 way call. Just submit the application and let them contact the client to perform the telephone interview. If you would like to speed up the process you can have the client call them directly once they have an underwritter assigned to completed the TI. 1-800-877-7756.

I write a ton of Manhattan Life, 2015 increase in Az is 5% plan f and 3% plan G. Not to shabby... They have been great to work with.

When using the E-app I rarely do the 3 way call. Just submit the application and let them contact the client to perform the telephone interview. If you would like to speed up the process you can have the client call them directly once they have an underwritter assigned to completed the TI. 1-800-877-7756.

Don't they do the phone interviews randomly? That's what the manual says.

If you would like to speed up the process you can have the client call them directly once they have an underwritter assigned to completed the TI. 1-800-877-7756.

Thanks.

How do I know when the underwriter has been assigned? Do I get a notice? Thinking about testing them on a non-underwritten case or two and see.

How are they on underwritten cases? Same process (submit and wait on them to call applicant)?

Thanks.

How do I know when the underwriter has been assigned? Do I get a notice? Thinking about testing them on a non-underwritten case or two and see.

How are they on underwritten cases? Same process (submit and wait on them to call applicant)?

You can call or they have a live chat feature on the agent portal that is really usefull for checking on the application status. I have a submitted a few underwritten apps that didnt end up having a telephone interview but most of them do require one. I can usually get a decision within 5 business days.

Submitted GI app. No pop up. App was a bit more challenging than most but I chalk a lot of that up to unfamiliarity. Took me about 15 minutes including the HH discount questions. Didn't have to call my prospect back for more info which was a good thing.

thx

Submitted GI app. No pop up. App was a bit more challenging than most but I chalk a lot of that up to unfamiliarity. Took me about 15 minutes including the HH discount questions. Didn't have to call my prospect back for more info which was a good thing.

thx

Is their a discounted commission on GI Apps? If so what is it?

This client is a long time friend who has recommended several people who became clients. He has been on his wife's plan for several years until she retired. Case is GI because he unwittingly signed up for A &B at age 65. Only option was GI. He completely ruled out MA.

So I get (almost) nothing on him but full comp on his wife (placed with a different carrier).

MLIC had the best plan F rate. It was my choice to use someone that essentially pays nothing.

Back