Marketing Plan Review

Didn't realize everyone on the forum worked for CMS? An implied call to action is not prohibited, since it is not specifically stated - build trust by providing information. They will know where to find you.

Anyone who sells MA or PDP does in a way does for for CMS because they make the rules and they fund the program.

Could you explain what an implied call to action would be? Unless it's on a subliminal level I don't see how anything to motivate the attendees to act now,call you later for appointment etc. is compliant when conducting an educational event .

If it's an educational event I wouldn't talk companies or plan details obviously, but I would be cautious about providing your own copywrite articles without them being cms approved.
I was surprised to hear the overhead at the restaurant is so low. Quick question, you said 4k mail drop, how many mail drops total though?
Was talking with an upline to do this and I asked what's better, offering education events hoping to get appointments, or offering sales events, she said her top agents do sales events and educate during the seminar.

I would say if you are going to spend the money doing this, make them sales events.
Regarding Jacob's suggestion to offer annuities if you are going through all the trouble...that would jack up the food bill considerably higher.

Thanks for the comments, EE.

We have an attorney on retainer that used to work for CMS so we are making that decision within the next few days (sales vs. educational). And yes, if we decided to go with sales workshops they would be educational in nature.

Will be around 20 mail drops over the course of the AEP.

Yeah, I want to avoid the Ruth Chris steak dinner annuity presentations if I can hah.

Rick, happy to report on close % after the season, could very well be less than 80%. Assuming higher for T65, lower for 65+.

Good to know and thanks for the feedback. If response rate averages hold then I shouldn't have a problem getting butts in the seats.

Good to know and thanks for the feedback. If response rate averages hold then I shouldn't have a problem getting butts in the seats.

I wish you the best and hope it works even better than you plan. I myself have my doubts, but at least you have a plan and are implementing it unlike 95% of the rest of the folks doing medicare. The results should be interesting either way. I hope I am wrong.

Back