Marketing Plan to Sell 40 Med Supps a Month?

Todd just curious. Everyone knows that several big Imo's makes 150% plus on some Fe contracts. Little is very discussed about imo and fmo med sup top commissions. A big Fmo told me on a street 22% contract a big Fmo can make 26-27% . Is that correct? If thats true thats a hell of a business model as thats year in year out on blocks of business with incredible persistency? And i also know that an Fmo in med sups has very little leeway in giving above street .Most med sup co's require proof of production vs Fe co's don't.

Todd just curious. Everyone knows that several big Imo's makes 150% plus on some Fe contracts. Little is very discussed about imo and fmo med sup top commissions. A big Fmo told me on a street 22% contract a big Fmo can make 26-27% . Is that correct? If thats true thats a hell of a business model as thats year in year out on blocks of business with incredible persistency? And i also know that an Fmo in med sups has very little leeway in giving above street .Most med sup co's require proof of production vs Fe co's don't.

It's really going to vary from company to company and even state to state, but many FMO contracts are not 5% above street. Some are and some aren't.

You're also correct on the proof of production for the higher levels. Most companies do require it for the higher levels.

As far as the 150% contracts for FE, nah, they're not all that high. Some companies only pay out like 135% tops. You just can't put all the companies in one basket when it comes to commissions.

It's really going to vary from company to company and even state to state, but many FMO contracts are not 5% above street.

Don't feed us that crap! I know your contracts pay you about 47% on the average.

So when I write an HDF and make $70, you make over $100. For a typical $150 supplement, you make over $600 beyond what is paid to the agent. This is why I advocate for single payer. You CEOs are making MILLIONS on the back of poor slobs who do the real work.

Rick

Don't feed us that crap! I know your contracts pay you about 47% on the average.

So when I write an HDF and make $70, you make over $100. For a typical $150 supplement, you make over $600 beyond what is paid to the agent. This is why I advocate for single payer. You CEOs are making MILLIONS on the back of poor slobs who do the real work.

Rick

Rick some insurance biz.ness people might take that seriously mate.

Rick

I could only wish we made that kind of overrides!

That doesn't even include the 1st year bonus of 31% on every supplement written by your serfs.

Rick

Damnit! I knew they weren't telling me everything! I think they've been keeping all this money! Crooked Hillary! Oh....I mean....Crooked Insurance Companies!

Back