Marketing Plan to Sell 40 Med Supps a Month?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I really appreciate you all taking the time to help me form a plan for this.

I believe we went over this in PMs, but I could be wrong, whos your upline? LoL!

Mail 6mos out, then make initial contact once you get the card back. Basically have a conversation with them, introduce yourself, find out what questions they may have, see what their 65+ plans are (group, medicare- supp/mapd), find out if they need to apply for SS or will they get their card auto 3mos before bday.

Once your have that idea, let them know what u can do for them & how u can handle the entire process, and he next step (depending on how they answered your questions). If they seem willing to go with you or at least a decent chance, send them a card with your contact info...and follow up 1-2 before the 3mos OEP starts. Once its 3mos before their bday, begin the process of selling over the phone or f2f once they have their SS card.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME MEETING WITH PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE A SS CARD OR CANT SIGN UP YET.

Yes TDF you had mentioned this marketing plan in one of our PM's. I just wanted to know how the process goes after the mailing 6 months out. Many thanks for taking the time to give me the specifics of how you do it. Hope all is well!

T65 is an easier sale once you get to talk to them and have a USP to offer. I used to target 67 - 74 with specific demographics but found the T65 market easier. Still write some over 65 but probably 95% is now T65.

USP......................?

Roy,

How has the first 6 months gone in your plan?

Hi guys...I have decided that b/c of my present situation, I want to try and sell 40 med supps a month for 1 year. I am highly motivated, plan for a 5k a month marketing budget, and I have no family right now so I have all the time in the world to make this happen. I just need some direction. I then want to re-evaluate my stance at the end of the first year and plan year 2 accordingly.

I know 40 med supps a month is possible with the correct marketing plan, focus, work ethic, and help from you guys. I know this is a lofty goal but I just want to give it my best shot. I have already picked out competitive carriers in the states I want to focus on. I will be doing a combination of F2F and phone sales.

My plan is to order telemarketing leads, order mail drops at the same time, and invest in a dialer to make cold calls in between working on my leads.

My question to all you veterans on here...What would be your marketing plan and how much money do you think it would take to generate enough leads weekly to make this happen? I plan to spend a little over 1k a week on leads. Do you think this is enough of a marketing budget? If not I will spend however much I have to. I'm prepared to do what ever it takes to make this happen. Please help if you can. Any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Roy

Roy,

How has the first 6 months gone in your plan?

Well I switched my focus to Medicare Advantage due to the market I am in currently. There are some very good $0 premium HMO's here. I have a goal this year to sell more Med Supps to try and balance things out. What about you. Are you just starting out in Medicare or are you a veteran?

Well I switched my focus to Medicare Advantage due to the market I am in currently. There are some very good $0 premium HMO's here. I have a goal this year to sell more Med Supps to try and balance things out. What about you. Are you just starting out in Medicare or are you a veteran?

How many MA plans were you able to write this year?

Are you worried you might have to spend too much time servicing them every year?

I haven't sold MA yet but I always hear horror stories...

How many MA plans were you able to write this year?

Are you worried you might have to spend too much time servicing them every year?

I haven't sold MA yet but I always hear horror stories...

Less horror than dealing with part D plans. And it's a whole 7 weeks of the year. Plus you pick up the referrals. But if your state has horrible mapd and low med supp rates it might not be worth it

Back