Med Supp Book of Business for Sale

Slavab2

I have Medicare Supplement book of business for sale in Kentucky and Indiana. Does anyone know any large and reputable company I can sell it to?
Thanks in advance.

I have Medicare Supplement book of business for sale in Kentucky and Indiana. Does anyone know any large and reputable company I can sell it to?
Thanks in advance.

what size is the book of business and how much is the renewals on it currently? What carriers are they with? I know a couple companies that purchase these I can send your way might also be interested myself possibly depending on the details

United Healthcare, about $115 policies, $210 p/ year for each. I also have Aetna (American Continental and Continental Life Ins Co). Life, hospital Indemnity, HHC, Med Supp. About $1000 p/m in renewals. This book of business I would like to sell now. I will sell the rest of my business in the next two years. Total about $140,000 in renewals annually. (Humana, Anthem, Omaha)

United Healthcare, about $115 policies, $210 p/ year for each. I also have Aetna (American Continental and Continental Life Ins Co). Life, hospital Indemnity, HHC, Med Supp. About $1000 p/m in renewals. This book of business I would like to sell now. I will sell the rest of my business in the next two years. Total about $140,000 in renewals annually. (Humana, Anthem, Omaha)

Why do you keep giving yourself thumbs up? It looks silly.:skeptical:

https://www.agencyequity.com/listin... Appointment&gclid=CJWg-ozt0MMCFZSMaQodFl4ALw

Last edited:
Slavab2,
Curious as to why you want to sell your book? Personally I couldn't imagine selling mine. Just wondering, but good luck to you.
R

Anyone's guess what he could get for that book? 2X annual renewal commission?? Why do you want to sell? Why not just sit back, not a tremendous amount of service, and receive those renewals for the next 4-6 years?

Back