Med Supp Enrollment Question

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
Prospect is Medicare T 65 eligible as of Nov 1. I am meeting with him tomorrow ( Nov 9). Does a Med Supp allow me to backdate before Nov 1 (saving the date) so that the Supp can coincide with his eligibility date of Nov 1?

Prospect is Medicare T 65 eligible as of Nov 1. I am meeting with him tomorrow ( Nov 9). Does a Med Supp allow me to backdate before Nov 1 (saving the date) so that the Supp can coincide with his eligibility date of Nov 1?

No, the soonest his Med Supp will be in effect is November 9th(date of the app).

No, the soonest his Med Supp will be in effect is November 9th(date of the app).

Continental Life Agent Services agent confirmed that. Anything wrong with putting an earlier date on the app? Say like Nov 4? It might cover any services that he has already received this month.

Continental Life Agent Services agent confirmed that. Anything wrong with putting an earlier date on the app? Say like Nov 4? It might cover any services that he has already received this month.

Nothing wrong with lying on the app that I'm aware of.:laugh:

Have you read the bottom of Page 10...Questions 1. and 2. Where yo have to sign?:skeptical:

Nothing wrong with lying on the app that I'm aware of.:laugh:

Have you read the bottom of Page 10...Questions 1. and 2. Where yo have to sign?:skeptical:

Yep. I suppose that you are right. Would any out-of-pocket from Nov 1-8 count toward his Part B deductible assuming a Plan G?

Yep. I suppose that you are right. Would any out-of-pocket from Nov 1-8 count toward his Part B deductible assuming a Plan G?

I believe that it would count.

No sense in you putting your ass on the line, especially since he's the one that waited so long to take a Med Supp out.

No sense in you putting your ass on the line, especially since he's the one that waited so long to take a Med Supp out.

We (customers) never wait too long. Aren't delays always attributable to the agent (or the carrier)? :laugh:

Back