Med Supps Agents Website

Monkey Man and Sman, you will be hearing from my PrePaid Legal attorney any day now.

Wow, can't believe I used to try to sell that... Brutal way to make $$. I thought the product was actually decent, used it 1-2 times, but getting ppl to buy it... Like trying to sell air purifiers to ppl who live in the mountains.

Wow, can't believe I used to try to sell that... Brutal way to make $$. I thought the product was actually decent, used it 1-2 times, but getting ppl to buy it... Like trying to sell air purifiers to ppl who live in the mountains.
I talked a lady the other day who's a top earner with them. She said worksite is the way to go.

I've had a website for a few years now and get leads every now and then but not too much. I'm going to be talking to an old friend tomorrow about doing some SEO work on my site and I started thinking.

Do Med Supp agents here use something like Norvax to let users get quotes directly from your site? If you do, what company do you use?

Chaz perhaps instead of paying for a quote engine you could just link to a pdf with the rates for your favorite carrier. You could either create it yourself or just remove their logo so they'll have to call you to find out which carrier it is.

Even when your go to carrier has different rates for the various zips at the most you probably have to link to is three pdfs.

Back