Med Supps Agents Website

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
I've had a website for a few years now and get leads every now and then but not too much. I'm going to be talking to an old friend tomorrow about doing some SEO work on my site and I started thinking.

Do Med Supp agents here use something like Norvax to let users get quotes directly from your site? If you do, what company do you use?

I've had a website for a few years now and get leads every now and then but not too much. I'm going to be talking to an old friend tomorrow about doing some SEO work on my site and I started thinking.

Do Med Supp agents here use something like Norvax to let users get quotes directly from your site? If you do, what company do you use?

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that CSG offers this.

I'm using CSG but its through Chris westfalls website and/or through premier senior marketing. That would suck to pay for it if I already get the quoting free.

I'm using CSG but its through Chris westfalls website and/or through premier senior marketing. That would suck to pay for it if I already get the quoting free.

I'm using them both ways. I like Chris' because it has all 60 states. I have the premier plan for my state. It includes FE and MA/PDP and HI.

I thought you were asking about having a quoter on your site so people could get their own quote.

I'm using them both ways. I like Chris' because it has all 60 states. I have the premier plan for my state. It includes FE and MA. I thought you were asking about having a quoter on your site so people could get their own quote.

Yeah I guess I just mean it would suck to have to pay CSG to quote on my site when I use their quoting tool for free.

But I do want to hear if people use it on their site or if it's worth it for med Supps

Yeah I guess I just mean it would suck to have to pay CSG to quote on my site when I use their quoting tool for free.

But I do want to hear if people use it on their site or if it's worth it for med Supps

I'm putting a site together and I won't have a quoter on there. I want them to have to contact me for the quote.

I'm putting a site together and I won't have a quoter on there. I want them to have to contact me for the quote.

Holy Crabcake Monkey Man! The battle over control of site visitors begins again.

I hope you don't mind Bob, I'm just copying everything off your site and putting my name on it. You've got some really good stuff on there!:)

That's what I did and I've gotten no visitors. Somehow they are all redirected to Bob's site.

Back