Med Supps Lead In Baltimore, MD

Jessica Durphy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Kentucky
A client of mine called this morning... she said that her daughter's mother in law is an airline stewardess, but will be retiring in a few months. My client was very pleased with me, and was telling her daughter's mother in law about me! Well she will be flying up to our area on October 3-5... and wants to meet with me about a Med Supp. As, I'm currently not licensed in MD, I obviously can't "sell" her a supp, but I wanted to find someone who is in the Baltimore, MD area that could really help her! What she wants me to do for her is to explain Medicare to the mother in law, like I did to her~ tell her what the best plan is and then she'll take my advice! I really don't mind helping, but I don't know what Supp plans have the best rates in Baltimore!

Feel free to message me any information... she'd be a good lead for someone! :)

Re: Baltimore, MD

Looks like a ton of information to me. Some DOI websites are better than others. You might also want to visit Ritter's website and run a quote comparison as well.

dgoldenz might be a resource for you. I believe he is licensed in MD.

He does good work.

dgoldenz might be a resource for you. I believe he is licensed in MD.

He does good work.

Thanks... I'll try to find him and get an idea of who he is...if he meets my standards, :laugh: then I'll give him her information once I get it! (hope that doesn't offend him if he's reading! :) )

.if he meets my standards,

I believe he is married, but his wife is very open minded about those things . . .

David Goldenzweig, search for dgoldenz on the forum. He's also on FB.

Latest posts

Back