MA Clients with Supplements Pending in Underwriting?

I've placed 10 underwritten policies with Manhattan in the last month, ages ranging from 68 to 90. The 90 year old took a few extra days in underwriting. I'm that same period I've had to write Equitable once, AARP once and IAC once. This is all just cross sales on FE. Manhattan E App is a breeze followed by a 3 minute phone call for the answer in most cases. Hell, I've even filled one out on my phone.

Nice bonus Peter!:yes:

In the 15 years I've been selling Med Sups I would say Manhattan Life as been my favorite company to work with. Website is easy to use and is updated fairly well on pending business. I have never used their online application but their paper application is easy to use and the bonus they have been paying last 2 years has added up nicely.

In the 15 years I've been selling Med Sups I would say Manhattan Life as been my favorite company to work with. Website is easy to use and is updated fairly well on pending business. I have never used their online application but their paper application is easy to use and the bonus they have been paying last 2 years has added up nicely.

We like them too. The only thing I hate about them is their contracting process and what we as an FMO have to go through to do it. After that though, no complaints.

Back