MA Dis Enroll Letter?

https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/enrollment/check-enrollment.aspx

Punch in her information. It should show Care Improvement Plus ending 5/31/15 and the PDP starting 6/1/15. If it does, then CIP should have already received notification of the disenrollment from CMS. That means the clock is ticking for them to send the termination letter.

Thank you for the tool, I have heard about it, I never used it though.

now she still shows the CIP, However she only did the change yesterday,I would have to believe it would take a few days to show.
I am going to give it till monday to show then I Think the best thing to do is 3way into 1-800-Medicare

She originally went to MA because her previous Supp was over $300, She Has diabetes (Pill Only) with high Blood pressure but otherwise healthy. I knew equitable would accept the mix

Besides the Plan G was only $146 She was Very Happy.

Just as a side note it is not a GI case they are just saying it is required for enrolling into the Supp outside of the annual enrollment period.

I was just very surprised because even though I am new to equitable I have sold a lot of policies with other carriers and have never had this issue

I've never heard of an annual enrollment period for a supp. Is this a particular thing with this company?

I've never heard of an annual enrollment period for a supp. Is this a particular thing with this company?

There is no annual enrollment period for the Supp the point he was trying to make was since the client was on MAPD that if it were AEP there would be no problem but since it was not AEP that they would need proof of dis enrollment before Issuing the supplement

----------

And yes I have not had this issue with other carriers, I send buis to 4 other carriers regularly

----------

https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/enrollment/check-enrollment.aspx

Punch in her information. It should show Care Improvement Plus ending 5/31/15 and the PDP starting 6/1/15. If it does, then CIP should have already received notification of the disenrollment from CMS. That means the clock is ticking for them to send the termination letter.

OK, this link now shows the change for 06/01, I have printed CMS page. along with a letter from client stating intent to dis enroll, If they wont accept that, Ill be shocked, However stranger things have happened

OK, this link now shows the change for 06/01, I have printed CMS page. along with a letter from client stating intent to dis enroll, If they wont accept that, Ill be shocked, However stranger things have happened[/QUOTE]

I really wouldn't mess with it too much. Give it until Monday or Tuesday for the CMS info to hit the MA carrier's computers.

Back