Medicare Advantage Help

Mavrik

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm in East Central Florida and want to learn to cross sell MA. I've sold FU life and group benefits for years and added FE leads 18 months ago. I've noticed lots of FE people ask for help with their MA plan and/or hate their doctor.

I'm looking for some upfront hand holding from a good local upline with the right contracts in my area and can help me understand the nuances of MA. Any ideas?

I'm in East Central Florida and want to learn to cross sell MA. I've sold FU life and group benefits for years and added FE leads 18 months ago. I've noticed lots of FE people ask for help with their MA plan and/or hate their doctor.

I'm looking for some upfront hand holding from a good local upline with the right contracts in my area and can help me understand the nuances of MA. Any ideas?

I don't know about a local upline, but if that doesn't matter, we can help. Let me know. I can get you Humana, Aetna, and United healthcare in Florida as needed, and get you up to speed quickly. I was a final expense guy who transitioned over.

I don't know about a local upline, but if that doesn't matter, we can help. Let me know. I can get you Humana, Aetna, and United healthcare in Florida as needed, and get you up to speed quickly. I was a final expense guy who transitioned over.

And you two already know each other. Both of you were in Indy last year.

Jimmy is your guy, look for a great interview i did with him in a couple of weeks.

I know a pro in Sarasota. She has an office and can train you on the FLORIDA market. PM Me and I will hook y'all up!

I'm in orlando as well. You'll definitely want to pick up UHC, Humana and WellCare to start. Maybe add more as you go.

I'd be happy to help you and train you, medicare is what we do.
pm your info and I'll reach out to you tomorrow.
Check your messages.

Before I hit the button and pay $175.00 for AHIP, is that something the agent usually pays for or do carriers offer the training as part of contracting with them?

Back