MA And/or PDP Sales by Telephone?

JGold814

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
I'm sort of confused with telephone procedures for MA and PDP sales.

Can you do both of these programs solely by phone? If so, what's the process for doing so? Needed forms, brochures, etc.? Do any carriers only allow face to face sales or do they all have a way to do phone-only sales?

I've had several people not within driving distance calling in about info for MA and/or PDP programs and I'd like to get those sales myself instead of passing them off to a local agent.

If you can provide any help or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! - If you prefer to talk over the phone instead to discuss, send me a PM.

I'm sort of confused with telephone procedures for MA and PDP sales.

Can you do both of these programs solely by phone? If so, what's the process for doing so? Needed forms, brochures, etc.? Do any carriers only allow face to face sales or do they all have a way to do phone-only sales?

I've had several people not within driving distance calling in about info for MA and/or PDP programs and I'd like to get those sales myself instead of passing them off to a local agent.

If you can provide any help or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! - If you prefer to talk over the phone instead to discuss, send me a PM.

Humana told me today that unless your a call center agent, you have to be face to face for a sale and to take an application- being a "field agent". Although, you can do a recorded scope before the appointment.

Back