Mapd Commission Payment

Hunana enhanced PDP is non commissions me do no $$ for those. Thanks humana!!??

----------

I meant "no money for those " --hate auto correct

They notified everyone prior to AEP that those would be non-commissionable.

Hmm it was a big discussion a month or so ago. Maybe I was just confused by it. I'll have to look but I thought that's why everyone was upset with UHC?

They said CMS is mandating that Part D clients moving to MA plans are paid prorated. And then every other company sent the same email out.

----------

I can't copy the thread because I'm on my phone but it's titled "CMS has made it official..."
Again, maybe I don't understand the concept completely. But they are saying in the thread that if you write someone with a SEP from a med supp and part D plan in say Nov 1 effective date. You get $34 and then $17 month starting in Jan.

I got paid true ups by UHC on people that already had pdp's. So you either read the thread wrong or the people posting were wrong.

I got paid true ups by UHC on people that already had pdp's. So you either read the thread wrong or the people posting were wrong.

Thats cause they were Jan 1st effectives right? If coming from an "unlike plan" (PDP to MAPD/ vise versa), those plans pay the initial rate still, but prorated....so Jan will receive full commish. As the yr goes on, that commish will get smaller & smaller prorated for remainder of the yr. "Like" plans get paid prorated amount of renewal rate, so its 1/2 of the unlike plan amounts....

Confused yet? CMS hopes so! :goofy: :twitchy: :D

This is my 1st year selling Silverscript PDP and I wrote quite a few of them. Anyone know if they actually pay commissions and if so when they will do so?

This is my 1st year selling Silverscript PDP and I wrote quite a few of them. Anyone know if they actually pay commissions and if so when they will do so?

I already got mine. Might need to check with your FMO.

When did you receive yours? I have not received mine yet. I get paid directly so what would the FMO have to do with it?

I just went back and checked, I got paid my renewals from SS. Nothing on new enrollments. The renewal commission hit my account on 01/07/16.

As for the FMO, I was under the impression that when they got out of CMS jail a few years ago that all commissions were paid to FMO's (meaning they had to be assigned). My FMO on SS is Ritter. They pay like clockwork.

I just went back and checked, I got paid my renewals from SS. Nothing on new enrollments. The renewal commission hit my account on 01/07/16.

As for the FMO, I was under the impression that when they got out of CMS jail a few years ago that all commissions were paid to FMO's (meaning they had to be assigned). My FMO on SS is Ritter. They pay like clockwork.

I don't believe mine are assigned...

Back