Mapd Commission Payment

Maybe Craig Ritter or another FMO can verify if it's required with SS. I don't EVER assign commissions, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have a choice with SS a few years back when I had to re-contract with them.

I just contracted with them last year. I just verified with my up line that I am paid directly by Silver Script...

I just contracted with them last year. I just verified with my up line that I am paid directly by Silver Script...

I re-contracted with them back when they got out of CMS jail. I want to say it was 2012 or 2013. If my memory serves me correctly, there were only a handful of FMO's to choose from.

I can live with the way mine is set up because I trust Craig Ritter.

----------

Just went back and looked, I was paid on 01/30/2015 on SilverScript for last years AEP enrollments. I'm guessing we'll be paid toward the end of the month this year as well.

Maybe Craig Ritter or another FMO can verify if it's required with SS. I don't EVER assign commissions, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have a choice with SS a few years back when I had to re-contract with them.
When I contacted them I was directed to Ritter or SMS as the only ways to get contracted. I used Ritter first, now SMS, and in both cases was paid by the upline, never SS directly. My understanding is that they didn't allow direct payment at that time. No idea how they work now but assigned for a PDP is fine with me.

So if somebody switches from 1 ma to another the commissions only $214?ma commissions will be the next to go

So if somebody switches from 1 ma to another the commissions only $214?ma commissions will be the next to go

Are you just coming up with this stuff out of mid air?
I think you were saying in another thread that the gov't is going to take over med supp commissions too. I've been hearing that here and there for 7 years on this board, it's all made up. No one knows.

I remember Frank saying a few years ago that you will always have people on this board telling you med supps/MA are done. He did it for a long time without worrying. I won't worry either, just keep on writing

Are you just coming up with this stuff out of mid air?
I think you were saying in another thread that the gov't is going to take over med supp commissions too. I've been hearing that here and there for 7 years on this board, it's all made up. No one knows.

I remember Frank saying a few years ago that you will always have people on this board telling you med supps/MA are done. He did it for a long time without worrying. I won't worry either, just keep on writing

I've been in the med supp market for about 17 years now. I've heard the same thing over and over since the very first day I started, even before this forum was created.

I've been in the med supp market for about 17 years now. I've heard the same thing over and over since the very first day I started, even before this forum was created.

The companies are now selling Med Sups by using drones direct to the public. It cuts the agent right out.

You heard it here first.

Back