MA referral in the Kansas City area

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Anyone out there want to plink two Humana MAPD's off the market? I met with friends of a client that don't like the changes to the Humana HMO he's on or the PPO she's on. Give me a call and I'll set you up. They couldn't see the value in going the Supplement way and I ain't touching the MA market...

All I ask is a small cut... seeing the way you guys are having it rough this year....

cell eight 1 six 896.one 908

you give me your number and I'll have them call you... so's your legit.

I corresponded with G. Gordon. Midwestbroker, it is in your part of town.

Thanks to G. Gordon for sharing.

G. G., you have my email, lets talk sometime.

Anyone out there want to plink two Humana MAPD's off the market? I met with friends of a client that don't like the changes to the Humana HMO he's on or the PPO she's on. Give me a call and I'll set you up. They couldn't see the value in going the Supplement way and I ain't touching the MA market...

All I ask is a small cut... seeing the way you guys are having it rough this year....

I am licensed in MO and would also be willing to refer a couple of leads to someone also. I have a bonified lead in Oklahoma and one for Iowa right now. First come first serve
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am licensed in MO and would also be willing to refer a couple of leads to someone also. I have a bonified lead in Oklahoma and one for Iowa right now. First come first serve
By the way I can be contacted at [email protected]

Last edited:

Just so happens "I was in the neighborhood" this a.m..... got this one covered. Thanks, Gordon! :)

May have a couple more for Bates county. Ya got anything worth while for that area? Zip 64720.

She seemed really pleased that someone was willing to help with their situation.

May have a couple more for Bates county. Ya got anything worth while for that area? Zip 64720.

She seemed really pleased that someone was willing to help with their situation.

Here's the MA landscape for Bates county:

1 PPO - Humana
1 SNP - Care Improvement Plus
7 PFFS- (Humana), Coventry, Cigna, Wellcare, Secure
Horizons, Sterling, Today's Options
---------------------------------------------------
PPO - (Humana) $0 w/ no Rx $45 w/ Rx
Best product head to head:
PFFS - Wellcare Concert $0 w/ Rx
---------------------------------------------------
My line: Coventry, Secure Horizons, Today's Options, (Care Improvement Plus)

I can certainly help, but someone with Wellcare will step on Humana for those wanting the lowest cost plan.

We know that's not always the smartest route to take, and if the client wants more choices, have them contact me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help Ed. Hope some of them worked out.

You set a high standard, Gordon. Thanks. I spoke with several of YOUR clients that you referred to me for help. That's what I call putting your client first.

I couldn't do much for the client in Bates county. I spoke to her at length, and as much as I hate to admit it, suggested she looked again to Humana. They are the only PPO in Bates county. In that county I only sell PFFS plans.... I can match Humana's PPO with a PFFS within about $2 with Coventry, but blow them away with Secure Horizon. Problem is, Secure Horizon has announced they are dropping St. Luke's and that is a deal breaker. I did not mention Wellcare's $0 PFFS because not only am I not appointed with them, but I have little confidence in their financial stability.

Did my best, mon ami!

Back