Medicare Advantage Training?/Transfer Program?

Planner, I don't SELL Medigap plans but I do help them BUY the plan that fits their needs and budget.

No selling to it when they ASK me for help in choosing the right supplement plan.

If you want to know where the people who can't afford a supplement are, come on down (or should I say up?) to TN.

I see them all the time. A lot of diabetics. Their prescriptions (which a med sup will not help on) are what is killing them. They need that extra $3300 a year (for the couple) to pay for their lantus, janumet, Humalog, invokana, etc.

We love our cornbread and sweet tea in TN.

I grew up in Knoxville. Have (had) relatives all over east TN. Same for my wife.

I don't need to come back to TN to find poor. Enough of that here. For some reason I rarely encounter them.

If they have a pump the insulin is covered under Part B. But you probably know that already.

I have some diabetics and yes, the insulin is a budget buster. Didn't used to be that expensive. Of course that was when insulin came from cows or pigs, not created in a lab.

Personally never cared much for cornbread and have never crumbled it up in buttermilk. Sweet tea is fine as long as I make it. Some of the sweet tea served in TN could almost be poured over pancakes.

The trick is finding those people.

I don't go looking for them.

They find me.

I take their order.

Planner, I don't SELL Medigap plans but I do help them BUY the plan that fits their needs and budget.

No selling to it when they ASK me for help in choosing the right supplement plan.

I grew up in Knoxville. Have (had) relatives all over east TN. Same for my wife.

I don't need to come back to TN to find poor. Enough of that here. For some reason I rarely encounter them.

If they have a pump the insulin is covered under Part B. But you probably know that already.

I have some diabetics and yes, the insulin is a budget buster. Didn't used to be that expensive. Of course that was when insulin came from cows or pigs, not created in a lab.

Personally never cared much for cornbread and have never crumbled it up in buttermilk. Sweet tea is fine as long as I make it. Some of the sweet tea served in TN could almost be poured over pancakes.

I don't go looking for them.

They find me.

I take their order.

My referrals are picking up, but still have to find clients.

Can't wait to be where you are.

Thank you. Yes, I did. Wordpress with Genesis. Getting traffic via content and using Facebook.

Back