Medicare.com Mailer

I'm curious as to why he initially chose a med supp plan, then went with a MAPD with u? He didn't know they existed? On a related note... I called a client today on original Medicare.... Paid 20% of her hip surgery recently, didn't know supps existed. I'm getting her a UHC plan N.

He didn't sign up for the med supp with them. But yeah typically bankers agents just say that MAPD plans are really bad. They can offer Humana but it's not in their best interest and they are called weak salesman if they sell one.

----------

They offer humana around here. At least they use too anywau...

I'm pretty sure they offer Humana around here too. When I went to the Humana mandatory F2f a few years ago, there were two bankers agents and they said they were going to offer Humana now. I think they said they average $500-600 commission on a colonial med supp plan and about $175 on a mapd. So you can see why they bash it.

Yeah just pissed I don't have it but seriously ever person I've have seen this week who has that mailer thought that it was from the govt. Damn it's perfect.

In case you are wondering how my Saturday appt went. He met with a Bankers agent last week who showed him a $256/month Plan F for a T65. He pulls out the paper and right away I see AARP on there for $183 and Florida blue same price. The client tells me, "well their CP plan is more because UHC will drop me once they lose AARP. I'm guaranteed renewable with Cp but I can't afford that plus drug coverage. ". I've been hearing this crap for years. That's what should be illegal.

I sold him a UHC Mapd. Here's his house, I'm surprised the bankers agent even went in.

View attachment 3328

Why were you surprised the Bankers agent went in? Bankers agents would go anywhere and lie to anyone to make a sale.

Bankers doesn't offer or even mention MAPD
No, but they will fish to see if there's any cash laying around somewhere, for the real reason they are there: the annuity pitch.

----------

Why were you surprised the Bankers agent went in? Bankers agents would go anywhere and lie to anyone to make a sale.

They'll even drive ya down to the bank to cash out that maturing CD. Bless their hearts!

Back