Medicare Disability for 93 Months After Getting Job?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
So I have a prospect that is 60 years old and has Medicare disability and Medicaid. He recently got a job, and will be losing Medicaid (so now he has to pay the $104/mo), but also got a letter from CMS saying that if he continues to work, he will lose his Medicare disability after 93 months.

My reaction naturally was :err:

He obviously has nothing to worry about because in less than 93 months he will be 65.

But it also mentions that if he makes too much money he will have to pay more than the $104 for his medicare, but does not give income bracketts. does anyone know the income brackets for 2015?

His insurance through his employer is about $200/mo, and will have a huge deductible, so he is considering just staying on medicare.

So I have a prospect that is 60 years old and has Medicare disability and Medicaid. He recently got a job, and will be losing Medicaid (so now he has to pay the $104/mo), but also got a letter from CMS saying that if he continues to work, he will lose his Medicare disability after 93 months. My reaction naturally was :err: He obviously has nothing to worry about because in less than 93 months he will be 65. But it also mentions that if he makes too much money he will have to pay more than the $104 for his medicare, but does not give income bracketts. does anyone know the income brackets for 2015? His insurance through his employer is about $200/mo, and will have a huge deductible, so he is considering just staying on medicare.
This publication has the brackets:

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10536.pdf

Back