Medicare Express - Benefit Geek

UHC has their LEAN eApp system, available in online or offline version. You can do MAPD and MedSupp with it.

I did use the Agent Assisted website once but never got credit for it.

LEAN is only for Face to Face meetings, this is about over the phone or internet

LEAN is only for Face to Face meetings, this is about over the phone or internet

Not sure exactly how this system works. May use it when applicable maybe not. Got a call from them today. Apparently, they connect with carrier direct for telephonic voice sig. I can do this with Humana myself, although I haven't done it since the captive days. It was like a 45-minute call from what I remember 10 years ago and a very painful one at that.

NO idea how UHC or other carriers would handle that.

Not sure exactly how this system works. May use it when applicable maybe not. Got a call from them today. Apparently, they connect with carrier direct for telephonic voice sig. I can do this with Humana myself, although I haven't done it since the captive days. It was like a 45-minute call from what I remember 10 years ago and a very painful one at that.

NO idea how UHC or other carriers would handle that.

Humana has an online application that uses Esignature, it's very easy to use directly from the Vantage website.

I would consider using this for UHC in order to eliminate the paper app, it would be worth the $15 to do so. My MAPD clients stay with me a long time so the cost isnt' an issue at all, it's all about convenience.

Humana has an online application that uses Esignature, it's very easy to use directly from the Vantage website.

I would consider using this for UHC in order to eliminate the paper app, it would be worth the $15 to do so. My MAPD clients stay with me a long time so the cost isnt' an issue at all, it's all about convenience.

Yeah I have used their E app plenty. Referring to their telephonic sig option. I agree $15 isnt all the bad considering time saved vs paper.

Yeah I have used their E app plenty. Referring to their telephonic sig option. I agree $15 isnt all the bad considering time saved vs paper.

I've never used the telephonic signature option nor would I ever consider it, by the time someone gets off the phone they would be more confused than before I started explaining everything to them.

I've never used the telephonic signature option nor would I ever consider it, by the time someone gets off the phone they would be more confused than before I started explaining everything to them.

Then Geek may not be for you. Thats how the plan on collecting sigs.

Last edited:
Then Geek may not be for you. Thats how the plan om collecting sigs.

I hate voice signature. It just never seems to save time. And that's usually the advantage of an e-app in my opinion. To save time.

I'll use e-apps for the carriers who make it simple for the beneficiary to complete and paper apps for those who don't.

Then Geek may not be for you. Thats how the plan on collecting sigs.

Our system does not require a telephonic signature to complete medicare enrollments. Authorization is obtained as part of the enrollment application though a short attestation the agent clicks through.

Back