Medicare Leads

medicarebenefitsdirect

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
If anyone has old internet leads in SC, NC, GA, VA or FLA that they would like to sell....let me know....can be up to 2 years old....
Thanks!
Also, any suggestions on real-time internet lead companies to buy Medicare leads from? I use one now that is really good....just looking for a secondary company...

Wow! An agent who really understands how to prospect for Medicare sales. I'm sure you are very successful at what you do.

I tried internet leads for a while several years ago and at first they were quite good. However, they got worse and worse as time went by.

I no longer buy leads. I recycle those in my prospects database and supplement that with the lists I purchase. Lists of people between the ages of 67 and 78.

I have developed a pretty good "dog and pony show" on the phone and find it extremely easy to do my own telemarketing. A lot more profitable also.

I never thought of purchasing "cold" leads from other agents. You have hit upon a gold mine in my opinion. That truly is innovative thinking.

By the way...I enjoy YIO...I have been buying real-time leads for three years and have done well the entire time. I did try a list like you say and did not do well. Maybe I should filter for higher income ranges? I like to think I am decent on the phone but did not have any luck at all "cold-calling."

By the way...I enjoy YIO...I have been buying real-time leads for three years and have done well the entire time. I did try a list like you say and did not do well. Maybe I should filter for higher income ranges? I like to think I am decent on the phone but did not have any luck at all "cold-calling."

I set my income range starting at $12,000 per year.

Part of your problem may be not what you are saying but who you are saying it to. Medicare Supplements are very difficult to sell in a large metro area. My greatest success is contacting people who are beyond the reach of the HMO's, country people. I no longer even try to sell Med Supps in either St. Louis or KC.

If anyone has old internet leads in SC, NC, GA, VA or FLA that they would like to sell....let me know....can be up to 2 years old....
Thanks!
Also, any suggestions on real-time internet lead companies to buy Medicare leads from? I use one now that is really good....just looking for a secondary company...

Make me an offer by PM; I've got at least 3,000 that meet your criteria.

I'll have to look at my contracts to see when and if I'm allowed to resell these leads before finalizing anything.

How do you guys sale in so many states at once? I have only been exposed to working an area and going to each ouse and having a "sit-down".

Thanks!

Who are you using right now for your leads that you think is really good?

Back