Medicare Online Lead Generation Question

How are you guys doing MAPD's over the phone? Mailing apps? faxing? email? Other than BCBS and Aetna (in my markets at least) it seems that 75% of MAPD applications are paper whereas 99% of Med supps are online (AARP..... smh).

Question for the Medicare sales veterans out there. How many of you generate most of your medicare leads/sales via your website, social media presence, online marketing?

Lately most of my leads come from buying telemarketed leads, direct mail and cold calling lists.

I generate 100% of our leads from online marketing. I've been doing this since 2010.

I'd suggest in this day and age that anyone just getting into it for the Medicare niche focus highly on local (State) marketing as well as FB. You can likely start ranking a website for your home State however even that will still take a massive learning curve to beat everyone else, and most importantly, stay there.

Unless you live in Hawaii or some non-competitive state.

How are you guys doing MAPD's over the phone? Mailing apps? faxing? email? Other than BCBS and Aetna (in my markets at least) it seems that 75% of MAPD applications are paper whereas 99% of Med supps are online (AARP..... smh).

Ive done mostly mail,Fax, email with a few exceptions,How are you doing Aetna otherwise?,

I have been told the only way to do Aetna was paper and they now bar code and have to order apps rather than print.Which has limited production as I work in many states I can't keep enough of every county and state on hand not knowing what I will need

The barcodes are only for tracking internally so if you send a few in printed off the website they still get issued and you get paid from my experience.

Ive done mostly mail,Fax, email with a few exceptions,How are you doing Aetna otherwise?, I have been told the only way to do Aetna was paper and they now bar code and have to order apps rather than print.Which has limited production as I work in many states I can't keep enough of every county and state on hand not knowing what I will need
Aetna has this application called "Ascend" that will allow you to do their applications online from your computer. You have to request access through broker.cvty.com to be able to download to your computer. MAPD and PDP apps can be done through it. SOA is still required though

Question for the Medicare sales veterans out there. How many of you generate most of your medicare leads/sales via your website, social media presence, online marketing?

Lately most of my leads come from buying telemarketed leads, direct mail and cold calling lists.

We do 100% self generate internet leads, no F2f, been that way for 7 years..

Back